Re: Oracle purchases Sleepycat - is this the "other

От Dan Sugalski
Тема Re: Oracle purchases Sleepycat - is this the "other
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 11:16 PM +0200 2/14/06, Marko Kreen wrote:
>On 2/14/06, Dan Sugalski <dan@sidhe.org> wrote:
>>  Zend isn't, last time I looked (which, granted, was ages ago), needed
>>  to run PHP, but it may be now.
>
>I guess you are thinking about "Zend - PHP Optimizer" not "Zend - PHP Core".

Yeah. The core falls under the basic PHP license, which isn't
yankable unless there's some bizarre, gross, and egregious negligence
on the part of an awful lot of people. (in which case arguably it
ought to be brought to light anyway, though I don't know that I'd
want to be the one arguing it)
--
                Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk